1-testosterone (DHB) is an anabolic steroid that has some unique properties.
DHB is very anabolic, which means it should give the users some nice lean muscle gains. It is even more anabolic than testosterone, equipoise and deca durabolin.
DHB is not aromatize and the users don’t need to worry about estrogenic side effects including gynecomastia and water retention. DHB is a great pre-contest hormone.
can also gives the users nice gains in strength without hurting
appetite. In this way, it is also a great bulking steroid.
The recommended dose of DHB is 400-500 mg per week with some long-ester testosterone.
On paper, DHB has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100,However, lets not forget that ratios given to anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) can be misleading. Hence, DHB is actually very minimally androgenic, so such side effects as aggression and blood pressure are going to be lower than with other steroids. Moreover, compared to other compounds, DHB is very mild, so it does not cause major stress on the kidneys.
As mentioned above, DHB is very anabolic, which means it should give you some nice lean muscle gains.Therefore, there is no need to worry about estrogenic side effects like gynecomastia or water retention. All in all, it is a great pre-contest hormone, and if you are looking for a compound that will give you slobs of water weight gains, and move the scale, then DHB isn’t for you.
Unfortunately, one of the negative aspects with DHB is the prominent post injection pain (PIP) that some users report experiencing. This occurs after injection and can feel like your muscle is very sore for up to several days. However, the PIP is no reason to avoid DHB, since there are ways to combat this. For instance, recommend you to dilut the oil with another compound of your choice, or if you are experienced, use grapeseed oil (sterilized). Meanwhile, some users are well off by heating up the oil beforehand as well, and injecting slowly small amounts at a time per muscle.
There are two primary reasons for anabolic steroid use; therapeutic treatment and performance enhancement. With therapeutic treatment, there are two primary courses of action; your body is lacking a particular hormone and more must be applied to meet its needs, or excess amounts must be provided to remedy a specific condition. Then we have performance enhancement, and in this case, once again the idea is to add excess amounts of specific hormones so that the effects of steroids will yield results at a greater degree akin to such a hormone. In many ways, there’s some strong overlapping as it pertains to therapeutic treatment and performance enhancement; the largest difference rest in the total doses.
When it comes to therapeutic treatment there are 12 common possible reasons for supplementation, and each one is listed below. With some of these, you will begin to easily see how the effects of steroids can enhance performance; after all, as stated there are some strong overlapping factors. At any rate, the effects of steroids as it pertains to therapeutic treatment largely revolve around the following:
- Anemia – anemia is a condition where the body is not producing enough red blood cells, and as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood it’s not too hard to see how such a condition would be problematic. Fortunately, one of the primary traits of many anabolic steroids is increasing red blood cell count; common steroids used for this purpose include Anadrol, Anavar, Deca-Durabolin and sometimes Winstrol
- Andropause – Andropause is a condition similar to low testosterone as low testosterone is part of the problem; however, those suffering from Andropause are often found to be lacking dehydroepiandrosterone (5-DHEA) and sometimes to a degree some type of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) deficiency. Common steroids used for this purpose include AndroDerm, AndroGel, Andriol, Nebido, Sustanon-250, Testopel, Testosterone-Cypionate, Testosterone-Enanthate, Testosterone-Propionate and to a lesser degree Testosterone-Suspension
- Angioedema – angioedema simply refers to severe edema; simply a rapid swelling of the tissue. Common steroids used to treat this condition include Winstrol and Winstrol Depot.
- Breast Cancer – while anabolic steroids are rarely used to treat breast cancer, SERM’s and AI’s are far more common, the anabolic steroid Halotestin has been used on occasion when severe measures are needed. The benefit is Halotestin can have a positive anti-estrogenic effect and as estrogen is the enemy of a breast cancer patient it can at times be a welcomed treatment.
- Burn Victims – burn victims are often in a state of decreased lean tissue, and as anabolic steroids can promote such a needed increase they can be quite beneficial. Treating severe burn victims is one of the oldest therapeutic based steroid treatments, and the effects of steroids in this regard can prove to be invaluable. Common steroids that can be used to treat this condition include any steroid that promotes mass; see chart below.