Trestolone Enanthate is a new type of MENT attached with enanthate ester.
Belonging to the 19-nor family of steroids, Ment is more properly known as 7-alpha-methyl-nortestosterone. Ment displays several characteristics more commonly attributed to Testosterone.
is absorbed transdermally up to three times the rate of testosterone – 17 methyl testosterone and 17-α methyl testosterone.
provides adequate replacement therapy for most androgen-dependant functions. MENT has a faster metabolic clearance rate than testosterone.
Ment demonstrates a strong binding affinity for the AR receptor, being greater than that of Testosterone and even Nandrolone. Like Testosterone, it also has the ability to aromatize, making the concomitant use of an AI desirable in times of estrogen excess.
is a versatile anabolic that should be cycled with a testosterone like propionate, cypionate, and enanthate. MENT cutting cycles can contain any of the traditional definition compounds such as Anavar, Primobolan, Oral Turinabol, and Winstrol.
When added to mass building cycles, which should also be testosterone based, some of the compounds that stack well include Dianabol, Halotestin, Anadrol, Trenbolone, and Equipoise.
- Increased Protein Synthesis – of all the effects of steroids, this is one shared by almost all anabolic steroids and simply refers to the rate by-which cells build proteins; proteins representing the building blocks of all lean muscle tissue. As this rate is increased, as was with nitrogen retention it plays an intrinsic role in-regards to growth and preservation; not to mention recovery.
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count – as red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood, higher levels of oxygenation will result in greater muscular endurance. This increase in red blood cells can also have a positive visually related conditioning effect revolving around vascularity in individuals who are lean enough and desire such a trait.
- Decreased Glucocorticoid Production – commonly referred to as stress hormones, cortisol being the most well-known, glucocorticoid hormones represent the hormones that promote fat gain and storage and they even destroy muscle tissue. Further, with a large presence of glucocorticoid hormones, this can make fat-loss extremely difficult and even hinder tissue gains.
- Decreased Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) – SHBG is a glycoprotein that binds sex hormones; most notably testosterone. With decreased SHBG, we provide our body with more free testosterone and this simply allows all the traits of testosterone, many of which have just been listed to be all the more enhanced.
- Acne – while acne is possible, it will largely be a concern for those who are already sensitive to acne to begin with. As is the case, most commonly DHT based anabolic steroids will bring forth the greatest risk; testosterone based steroids can too, but the odds are much stronger with DHT based steroids in genetically sensitive individuals. For this reason, keeping your skin dry and clean at all times is very important; if you are sensitive, you may need an extra shower a day and you should never keep your shirt on after it becomes sweaty; change into a dry shirt. If you are really sensitive, you may need to avoid DHT compounds.
- Blood Pressure – one of the most common negative effects of steroids, high blood pressure is also one of the easiest to avoid. The most common cause of such a condition is linked to the aromatizing effect of many steroids; aromatase referring to the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. As estrogen levels rise, this can lead to water retention in-turn leading to high blood pressure. High doses can also play a role as well as your overall lifestyle. Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) can be useful in this regard as we’ll see as it pertains to gynecomastia and water retention itself. Further, ensuring your overall lifestyle habits are blood pressure friendly and your steroid doses are of a responsible nature will do a lot to protect you.
- Cholesterol – almost all anabolic steroids can have some type of effect on cholesterol; lowering HDL cholesterol and increasing LDL cholesterol are both possibilities. Once again, dosing and lifestyle habits will be very important; it should also be noted the AI’s you may use to combat aromatase can have a negative impact on cholesterol, and this makes your healthy lifestyle habits all the more important. A clean diet that is rich in omega fatty acids is highly advised; omega fatty acids will increase your HDL levels, and this will promote healthy LDL levels as HDL cholesterol regulates LDL cholesterol to a large degree.
- Gynecomastia – often referred to as male-breast enlargement or “Gyno” gynecomastia is most commonly caused by an excess estrogen buildup due to a steroid’s aromatizing nature; however, progesterone can also play a role; especially in men who are extremely sensitive to gyno. This is one area an AI will prove to be invaluable; AI’s inhibit the aromatase process and reduce estrogen levels; therefore, there is no estrogen buildup that can cause a problem. Further, they will protect against progesterone, and while many use Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) for this purpose, they’re often not enough, will do nothing to protect against progesterone or any other aromatase based side-effects.